Wednesday, January 9, 2013
5 things, in no particular order
5 things I prayed for today...
1. my nephew who got hurt
2. Tinkle's teacher
3. that our family would feel His love more today and others would see His love more in us today
4. thanking the Lord for my husband
5. hide my own thoughts from me as I lead Bible study today-make His thoughts and Word apparent through me
5 things I want to better learn...
1. sign language
2. my husband and how to love him better
3. God's Word-especially that which I don't already hold firm in my heart/mind
4. anything related to physical therapy/health/fitness
5. training up my children well
5 things I don't do well...
1. sticking to one thing at a time
3. focus on feelings of sadness/loss
4. I am a procrastinator
5 shows I enjoy...
1. Impractical Jokers-don't judge me
2. Finding Bigfoot-don't judge me
3. The Biggest Loser-with a box of cheez-its in hand
4. Duck Dynasty
5 things you should probably know...
1. I sometimes laugh instead of cry. It can be awkward.
2. I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and remember something funny and can't stop laughing. It sometimes bothers my husband.
3. I sometimes laugh when Scott and I are arguing. It sometimes bothers my husband.
4. I sometimes laugh when my children get hurt. It can be awkward.
5. I sometimes laugh when I hear bad news. It can be awkward.
5 things to be continued...